Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Today



Today the boys and I where driving in the car and Nathan asked me a question:

Nathan: Mom what are we doing today?
Me: Nathan, what would you like to do today?
Nathan: Um let me think about it! Go to the park with YOU!!

All he wanted was to spend time with his mommy! I love being a mom and staying home with my sweet boys. It made me start thinking about how I am so thankful I get to stay home with my boys and help my husband whenever he needs. I am also reading a book that talks about we only have today, our we doing what we would be doing if we new we only had today with our children and husband? It makes you think!

2 comments:

Kids have a way of refreshing our memories of what truly is important. Thanks for sharing!

That's so fun!! I love you!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More