Monday, September 1, 2008

Lake August 2008

Our Life Group leaders invited us to there lake house for a few days and we had a wonderful time. My husband Tim is blessed to get every 8th weekend off and a lot of times we go up to their lake house and spend time with each other. I am not sure if I have told you guys but I LOVE spending time with my 3 boys!!! ha ha


Mom getting Nathan ready to go out on the boat.
Tim (looking hot), Nathan, Jacob, and Adam having a great time being boys.
I love the lake.
Tim and Nathan had so much fun, they could live out there.
This is what Micah did the whole time sleep and eat. ha ha

4 comments:

Oh that looks like so much fun!! Love you!

I love that pic of Micah! So cute!

I love a sleeping baby with food lodged in his lips. I prefer to sleep like that...

Looking forward to the study group with you, girlie!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More