Thursday, September 11, 2008

Date Night

Saturday nights Nathan and I go on a date while Tim and Micah go hang out at the church.

This last Saturday night we went to the dollar theater and watched Kung Fu Panda and went on a bike ride. It was wonderful, I really look forward to Saturday nights with Nathan. Last night was SWITCH and it was amazing!!!! When I picked Nathan up from LifeKIDS they said that Nathan did "Kung Fu Panda" on Tim's bosses youngest son. So, today we focused on it being okay to wrestle with daddy, but not okay with others.

I am thankful that Nathan and Micah are my little warriors. Plus they are so cute!!

6 comments:

aww thats a cute post. your kids are amazing! i like that you do individual things with them. thats cool. i love hearing about all your stories. kung fu panda..havent seen it! but i want to!

They are starting to look very different.

Those little ones are really cute!!! Kung Fu Panda on the bosses kid....Bad for Daddy's Job. LOL Kids are so fun.

Yep...they are SO cute!! and getting SO big!!

I love your boys!! I hope I have boys like that someday ;)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More