Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Playgroup

Yesterday I had playgroup at my house. We have a big back yard with a kiddie pool and a swing set. I woke up and it was raining. I ran out to the kitchen and started to tell Tim:

Nicole- "We cant have playgroup at our house its to small to have 8-12 kids in it."
Tim- "What are you talking about?"
Nicole-"It is raining! We cant go out side now, so we cant have playgroup at our house!!"
Tim- "Nicole you need to stop. If you are in a good mood then everyone will have a great time.

I love that my man can put me in my place. (he has to do that a lot, you think I would learn) Playgroup was wonderful, the kids and moms had a great time.

2 comments:

You've had more teenagers than that in your living room, and we take up a TON of space.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More