Tuesday, August 5, 2008

5K

I was reading my friends blog today http://nataliewitcher.blogspot.com/ and she is going to run a 5K in 9 weeks and asked if anyone else wanted to do it. At first I thought "Why did I read her blog today?" Because to tell the truth I have gained a few pounds and have not been going to the gym, SO the last thing I Nicole want to do is work out. I truly started to think it was ok that I have gained weight. I told my self I am a mother of two and I am going to have more kids, so I can just lose the weight once I am done having kids. HA HA.

Well I am going to run the 5K with Natalie in 9 weeks. (oh did I really write that) If you want to do it with us let us know=)

4 comments:

Man, I need a new sports bra or some duct tape to tape my milk jugs down!!

You would be a great runner. You have a smaller build. You never know you might fall in love with it!

I'll hit the road again soon.

Good luck! Can you guys bring my rings tomorrow?

have fun and good luck!!! i'll just sit over here and be a cheerleader :)

Nicole- I could see you being a great runner. Keep us updated :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More