Thursday, July 24, 2008

Camp 2008

We got back from camp on Sunday! Everyone that didn't go keeps asking me "how was camp?" I really don't have words for it. I think that is how it will be when we are in heaven, we just cant tell someone how wonderful it is, you have to be there to see it. When you see 750 teenagers worshipping God you will never get that out of your head. Tim and I am so blessed to do what we do.

When we got home I could not wait to see my sweet boys. They stayed at Tim's parents and had a great time. Since we have been back I have had a wonderful time loving on them. At camp I could see how many students are hurting and they just want a mom or dad to say they are proud of them, or they love them. So today don't forget to hold your babies even if there 26 and 29 they will ALWAYS be your babies and they ALWAYS need to hear they our loved and you are proud of them!

3 comments:

Saw you on Cindy Beall's blog and thought I would come and say Hi!

Your sweet boys are so cute! We don't see many little boys around here, so I love looking at everyone else's!

My boys loved it. Made many new friends and developed stronger friendships with ones they already knew. Everyone I know that went said it was just phenomenal!

Hey Girl! Added you to my blogroll! Now I can really keep up with you! Love ya and miss ya!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More