Thursday, July 10, 2008

Being Sick


Last night after SWITCH I got really sick. When I say sick I mean it was coming out of every where!!! My sweet husband was up with me all night and stayed home with me all day to take care of me and the boys. He had so much to do for work today I felt so bad. He never once said anything negative about staying home today and how much he needs to get done for camp next week. It got me thinking about how my attitude and what it might be when I have plans to do something and something comes up. I hope and pray that I will be like my man. Thanks Tim for all you do for our family! (even though I know he does not read my blog) ha ha

5 comments:

I think those cookies were bad,Elie and I both felt bad last night. I'm so sorry you were sick! And I'm sad I didn't get to come hang with my boys!! Love you guys so much!

Matt doesn't read my blog either!! ; ) Hope you're better.

Were they the cookies that are in the refrigerator on the third floor? I'm sorry you're not feeling! I hope you get to feel better!

I didnt eat any cookies. Thanks girls for your sweet words.

You and tim take the best pictures together. I know that is not what this blog post is about, but that is my comment. You guys have lots of cute picts together.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More