Thursday, August 13, 2009

Time with my Mother-In-Law

We went and spent a day with my in-laws and had a wonderful time. I love the time that I get to sit with my mother-in-law and learn from her. We where talking about how my heart has changed so much over the past year on being a wife and mother and how much I enjoy it now. She gave me a card to put in my bible and I thought I would share it.

A man's house is his fortress in a weary world, where a woman's hand buckles on his armor in the morning and soothes his fatigue and wounds at night. Frank Crane

My prayer is that I can become this type of woman to my husband.

3 comments:

Wow, that is awesome. I love that. Now I'm headed over to see how incredibly fit Mandy looks in her apron :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More