Monday, August 31, 2009

My Simple Woman's Daybook 8/31/2009

Outside my window... it is cool and I love it!

I am thinking... we might need to take Tim to the doctor for his kidney stones.

I am thankful for... the tile friends blessed us with for our kitchen.

From our lessons plans... we are stating Five In a Row this week and going over The Story About Ping by Marjorie Flack, working on days of the week and weather.

From the kitchen...
Monday- Chinese
Tuesday- Tater Tot Casserole
Wednesday- BBQ Sandwiches
Thursday- Garlic Butter Chicken and Chips
Friday- Hamburgers and Hot dogs (at the lake)
Saturday- Toasted Turkey and Avocado Hoagies
Sunday- Pizza

I am going...
Monday- Gym
Tuesday- Gym
Wednesday- Bible Study, Church
Thursday- Gym, LifeGroup
Friday- Lake with Lifechurch.tv Edmond staff
Saturday- Mounds, Ok
Sunday- Church in Mounds, Ok (Tim is speaking at his dad's church)

I am reading... Redemption by Karen Kingsbury, Leading on Empty by Wayne Cordeiro.

I am hearing... the boys play with each other and reading books.

Around the house... we are putting new tile in the kitchen!!!

Join us every Monday here.

1 comments:

Don't you just love Karen Kingsbury...you will get hooked, if you are not already! I will dig out some of my books of hers that are further on in the series

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More