Monday, August 24, 2009

My Simple Woman's Daybook 8/24/2009

Outside my Window... I love that the weather is getting cooler.

I am thinking... I need to start drinking more water for me and baby Abigail.

I am thankful for... The family time that we have been having together at night.

From our lesson plans... We are reading a lot, working on the days or the week, and weather.

From the kitchen...
Monday- Creamy Noodle and Broccoli Cheese Soup
Tuesday- BBQ
Wednesday- Take out
Thursday- Breakfast Burritos
Friday- Lemon Grilled Chicken
Saturday- Beef Stroganoff
Sunday- Pizza

I am going...
Monday-Gym, Ignite kickoff (homeschool co-op)
Tuesday-Gym, Youth volunteers over for dinner
Wednesday- Bible Study, Doctor, Take boys to parents, Hillsong Concert
Thursday- Gym, LifeGroup
Friday- Family day!
Saturday-Nothing
Sunday-Church

I am reading... and the Shofar Blew by Francine Rivers, Leading on Empty by Wayne Cordeiro.

I am hearing... The boys taking a nap=)

Around the house... cleaning, laundry, getting playroom picked up so we can make it Abigail's room.

Join us every Monday here.

4 comments:

I didn't know you guys had officially picked out a name. Cute! I like it!

Now I can start her blanket! Sh eWILL be her father's joy =)

Amy

I love Abigail! That is one of Ellie's middle names. Yes, one. She has two. And she needed them. So good to see you tonight! You look fantastic!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More