Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cooking More

I have decided I would like to start cooking more at home. Tim and I signed up for a new menu plan called e-mealz. I went to the store tonight to get all the ingredients for the 7 new meals I am making this week. While at the store I realize I did not know what half the stuff was on the instructions. I called my sweet friend Ali and she walked me though the store (she has been doing this for years now) and I made it though the store in an hour. Tim is really looking forward to me cooking this week, so pray it all works out=)

1.Easy Chicken Meal
2.Hawaiian Chicken Pasta
3.Chicken and Rice Bake
4.BBQ Mini Meat Loaves
5.Panini Grilled
6.Marinara Sausage Subs
7.Apple Curry Chicken

3 comments:

They all sound delicious, Nicole!

You can always call/email/twitter me with questions too. :)

Have fun this week discovering all the new foods and recipes.

Yay! I'm so proud of you. I love serving my husband in this way!

Wow! That's a great-looking list! How is it going so far?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More