Friday, October 3, 2008

Washing Windows

As most of you can see I have not been blogging a lot. I love to read blogs I am just not good at writing them! I had to tell you what happened today. As many of you know I am so in love with my husband. Today we went to wash windows (that is a little job we do on the side to make a little money) which I don't really like doing but I will always go if it means I get to spend time with Tim. As we are washing windows Tim keeps telling me how I keep missing spots and I just want to hit him in the head with my brush (I didn't). A few minutes later this family of 10 kids and 2 moms come and ask us what church we go to? I thought to my self how do they know we go to church? We talk to them for a bit. Then a few minutes later a man comes by and says Christ washes window! After that guy went by another man says God bless you guys! I then look down and see that we both have shirts on from church. I am so glad I didn't hit my sweet husband in the head!!!!

7 comments:

Hey Nicole, way to put your shirts to use.... washing windows in them!!

Did you guys dress the same on purpose? aaawwww That's what old married couples do on vacation, they wear the same Hawaiian themed shirts and the husband thinks he is all that and a bag of chips.

And his wife thinks he is too. ahahaaa

cute

That's funny! Love your blog!

That's pretty funny. =) It was so good to meet you this last week. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

That's funny! A walking billboard.

I love this one...I can identify!! Totally!! haha You're right...the best part is spending time w/ our hubbies. Dirk says he gets in more ministering than if he was a full-time preacher! And I've seen it.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More