Sunday, October 12, 2008

Food

Food is on of my favorite words. Tim and I love to eat anything that is bad for us. We could drink Dr. Pepper and Sweet Tea all day and forget all about water. Starting in the morning we are going to try to eat a lot better for our health and to lose weight before we go on a trip in a month. This is what we are going to eat:
Fruit's
Vegetable's
Whole Grain's
Meat
Dairy
WATER
This is really hard for us because we love cookies and chips. We can have something bad one time a week=) Is it hard for you to eat healthy? Why?

5 comments:

Yeah, it's hard.

Cuz food is so yummy.

It is hard to stop eating the good bad food because it is easy and what we are use to putting in our bodies.

Since I have lost 40+ pounds with another 20 to go. I have found that the more of that kind of food I replace with the better foods the healthier I feel. You could be surprised by it.

Who knows you may create new habits and incorporate some of the good into your diet permanently.

BTW I do still eat me some fries now and again. :)

Well, it's hard for me, because my family LOVES food. Not my parents, but my aunts, uncles, cousins, whoever. So if I try to eat less, or a touch healthier, they try to shove more food down my throat! My sister took my mom and me to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory... I'm sure you probably know the end of it. ;)

while i was losing weight my senior year, it was easy to make good choices. but college changes things, and it's a real struggle most days! good luck to y'all! =)

This is hard, but you've done it before and you can do it again!

~Ali

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More