Wednesday, October 8, 2008

$750

A few weeks ago Tim and I were getting gas. When we put our card in the gas pump it said YOU CARD IS DENIED. I call our bank and we had 0.03 in our checking account. I thought to myself "Tim does not get paid for 5 more days what are we going to do, we have NO food or gas now?" As we are driving home Tim calls a friend of ours and tells them he wants to clean their windows for FREE. Are you kidding me we have no money, we could make a lot of money if you charged them!!! (I thought to myself)

When we got home there was $100 in our mail box. We went to a park and a lady gave me $100 and said the Lord told her to give that to us. Within 4 days we had been given $750 before Tim got paid. God is so GOOD!!!!!! He will always provide for us. I am so blessed that I am married to Tim and that he leads our family.

6 comments:

It's so fun watching your faith being rewarded on a consistent basis. Depending on God is the best place to be :)That's awesome!

I love to hear these kinds of stories!

you are truly a blessed family. Isn't it amazing when all you have left to do is to rely on God? May your blessings overflow.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More