Thursday, April 3, 2008

SWITCH Last Night

Tim has been on a staff retreat for three days and got back yesterday before SWITCH. When Tim comes back from a retreat he is always really tired. Which most the time we both are since I am not good at the whole single mom thing and my husband rocks and helps me with EVERYTHING.

Before SWITCH we said "Lord we do not think there will be a lot of students tonight but please give us strength for the ones who are there." Well guess what? There where 522 students and 15 salivations!!!! Are you kidding me???? The week we are both not really thinking about SWITCH have not done much to prepare for it, God says "let me show you when YOU stop trying to do EVERYTHING on your own I will show you how big of a God I really am".

Do you try to do everything on your own? (I sure do)

4 comments:

ummm, yes. He ALWAYS reminds me.

I'm really big on doing things on my own. :) but just like natalie, He keeps reminding me, I'm really not in control...

Awesome, that's big stuff... Thanks for getting out of HIS way however; your hardwork, faithfulness, diligence.... paved the way.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More