Sunday, April 27, 2008

Stuff

Wendy and Rick's wedding was this weekend, Tim and I were both in it, so the the boys went to Grandma and Grandpas house. They had a great time! I love when they go, but when they come back it takes a week for them to get back to normal. Today has been a REALLY long day!!! (for mom and dad)

Tim and his sweet dad put up a new fence on Saturday and it looks great! I love that my man is a servant, he is so hott!!!

Last Wednesday at SWITCH we had 803 students. Can you say God is Good!!! God is doing great stuff, Tim and I love what we do.

I finished my book "A Women After God's Own Heart." I need a new one, can you help a girl out?

7 comments:

I'm reading Be Still My Soul by Elisabeth Elliot. What kind of books do you like to read? Any topic?

oh man, i really wanted to go to their wedding! wished i could've but i was in dallas!

omg i know! i'm so excited about youth! so many new people are coming! i brought one of my good friends with me last week! it was a miracle cause she says she's athiest (but i dont really think so) and she's also really strung out on drugs. i think she's coming with me again this week!! :) pray God does something amazing!


well "The Shack" is a really good book! Its christian fiction and just amazing!

kk love ya! :)

You all are doing amazing things through Switch! I can't even imagine that many kids wanting to know more! AWESOME!

I have read almost every book that Karen Kingsbury has written, one of my college friends got me started a couple years ago and I can't stop! She is an amazing writer and they are Christian Fiction books! I usually get mine from the library or when i can't wait I just go to Mardel! I'm addicted:)

You need to take a picture of the new fence and post it.

Have you ever read Hinds Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard? It is an oldy but goody...it is an allegory. I think it is my favorite! I am so happy I found your blog!

Thanks girls for all the good books!

Sorry it has been awhile, Nicole. Hope all is well with you, looks like it is.

I wanted to give my input here, I recomend Cold Tangerines, by Shawna Neiquest....don't know about the spelling. It is a really easy read...fun too.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More