Monday, April 28, 2008

Bite My Tongue

All that know Nicole Knox will know that I say what I think! It can be a good thing and a bad thing. If I think you look HOTT I will tell you. If I think you might want to change I will tell you (that one can be bad). Today my sweet friend Ali (she is nothing like me, thank you Jesus) and I were working out at the gym like we always do. Today we where walking back to pick up the kids from the daycare and this lady says:

Lady "You girls are late, you are in big trouble"

We both look at each other and say "we are?"

So we look at the book and we are 4 minutes late picking up the kids.

I say "I am so sorry we are 4 minutes late"

Lady "Well this is your warning!!!!"

I say "we are really sorry it wont happen again"

My point is we where wrong for being late, but I really wish she would have not YELLED at us like we were two 13 year old girls getting in trouble by our mom, in front of the whole gym!!!! I really had to bite my tongue on this one!!!

7 comments:

Wonder what comes after the warning?? hee hee That's too bad that she had to treat you unkindly. Good job on keeping your cool :)

I'm so proud of you for biting your tongue!! I'm having to do that a lot lately, it's so hard.

Yea, what Christi said. What...will she put the kids out on the floor? I'm proud of you though.

haha...you bad, bad girls! Guess those 4 sweeties were too much for her? You did good (for being such a naughty late girl) ; )

Now I just have to go back with a smile on my face and ALWAYS be on time. No always be early!

Hey Nicole! Your boys are adorable! I am so glad you got to "come over" and see us at our site. I will tell Savanah. Do I need to come to Edmond and whip some gym day care booty? Its really no problem...

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More