Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday's at home!

The Knox Family is off to Grand Lake for the Weekend! Our Life Group leaders have a great lake house and let us use it to get away and spend time with just the four of us. (have I mentioned I love our Life Group)

We had SWITCH last night it was wonderful! 405 students and 15 salvation's! The youth team rocked it out. The youth band was on fire!!!

Today is the first day of NO Mothers Day Out. I think I like the idea of a "stay at home mom" means to "stay home", not to say we cant leave the house, the boys and I just need to spend more then 30 minutes a day out the house when we are a wake. This is really hard for me because I love to be out and doing something ALL the time.

That brings me to my question how much time do you spend at home a day that you are a wake?

7 comments:

My goal is NOT to leave the house :) I love staying home. But, I remember when the boys were young. I wanted to get out like you do now. I think things will change for you as they get older :)

My boys play outdoors at least five hours a day, weather permitting. I get out there with them when I'm not working or cleaning.

Same goal as Cindy! Let's see...I sleep about 6 hours, so that leaves ....18 hours AT HOME! (or outside) ; )

I have 1 or 2 days that I do errands, another couple of evenings at church. That about does it (except for a few lunches and coffee dates now).

Love you Nicole. You're going to get very creative with what you do at home...and you're going to love it!

Well, I like going out too, but I'm also a home body. People fire me up, but that just means I have to take a shower and put make-up on. gerr. I'm proud of you.

We usually stay in until Matt gets home. If it's nice he'll take Chloe to the park after dinner. It's hard being a one car fam.

I try and go to the gym two or three days a week. On those days I try and get alot of my errands done. It's to expensive to go places. Gas is insane right now. And I think it's just going to get worse!

Umm...well I'm no stay at home mom like the rest of you, so I would say I'm home for about 5 hours, if that. I get up go to school, go to work, and then (if I'm not babysitting) I come home and do homework until I exhaust myself at 11 or 12. I like to be on the go, but I make sure I'm home at least one night where I can just relax.

Between working full time and going to the gym, I don't get to be home much during 'awake' hours. And that time's usually consumed by making/eating dinner, laundry, etc.

On another note, I have an easy homemade Play-doh recipe if you ever want to do a 'cooking craft' project with your boys. It's really easy, is made out of simple ingredients and is non-toxic. Let me know and I'll send it to you. :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More