Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mothers Day Out




Today was Nathan and Micah's last day at Mothers Day Out. We decided to take them out and spend more time with them. If you would have asked me to do this a month ago I would have said "there is NO way I need my Thursdays for me." Don't get me wrong I do think we need time alone, but the Lord has been teaching me a lot about "my time". I am really looking forward to our new chapter. Nathan is already 3 and Micah is 17 months old, they grow up to fast. Look at them they look just like their HOT daddy!!!




8 comments:

So sweet! (in a manly-man way)!

YOUR time will come in about 18 years---and it will be here sooner than you think!

I'm proud of you!

I looked at that top picture and I couldn't tell them apart. They are getting so big!!

I'm so proud of you for making this tough decision. It will pay off in the end. They will remember there mom spending lots of quality time with them.

They do look so much alike! I'm excited! Now I get play time with the boys on Thursday nights!! I'm excited! I love your boys! I can't wait to see them grow up! I'm looking forward to it. :)

They will be grown before you know it... I remember when nate-dawg was in a stroller.

That is so exciting! Your times with them on thursdays now will be so special!

Hi! Your name caught my attention on Natalie's blog. Knox is my last name too.
Cute boys!

Nicole has a blog!! yah! :)

You are going to enjoy your Thursdays so much more because you are choosing to spend this time with your growing boys!!! As I spend some time with my boys, I have learned that fills them up quickly which gives me time to myself because they are content to play by themselves. I don't know if that makes sense but it's true in my house. Ethan starts first grade next year- time goes by really fast!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More