Monday, March 10, 2008

SWITCH

SWITCH is the the youth ministry that Tim and I serve at. (its also Tim's job). Last Wednesday we had 464 students at SWITCH. We grew 50% in 2 weeks and had 10 new leaders. People keep asking us "What did you do?" The truth is we did nothing!!!

The neat thing is Tim's mom my mother in-law called me two Wednesday nights ago and had me pray a verse over Tim Psalms 78:72 "David shepherded them with integrity of heart; with skillful hands he led them." How awesome is that, to have a mother praying for you when you are 28, also The Lord telling her that something big was going to happen.

Every Wednesday night Tim and I still get nerves after 8 years of doing youth ministry. We love what we do and we love to see students know that there is a God that loves them even when they feel there is NO one out there that gets them.

4 comments:

Hey there! I just started a blog account too! I love you all's passion for what you do in our church! You all are so anointed.

Switch is incredible, especially at our campus...not that I'm biased or anything. It's amazing how God is moving at Switch!

Hiii Guys!!!! Switch is sooo great! I love seeing your bubbly smiling faces every week!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More