Friday, March 7, 2008

Free Van

Saturday, November 03, 2007


As many of you know my car broke down 3 weeks ago and we have had one car. To add to the stress we have been getting medical bills every other day! When my car broke down Tim told me that we are going to pray that the Lord gives us a FREE van. So we did for 3 weeks. While we are praying our Life Group tells us we need to have a garage sale and they are going to give us stuff to sale. At first we are like no someone else might need it, plus with Tim working all the time we did not want to take the time to get ready to have a garage sale. Yesterday we are getting ready for the garage sale and I tell Tim I need a nap, like always he says, "that's a good idea"! At 3:30 there is someone at the door, Tim comes running into my room and says "SOMEONE JUST GAVE US A VAN"!!! We ran out side and there was our new van. They told Tim it is more of a blessing to be a blessing. I just started to cry and cry. God really gave us a Van and not just any van, a van that Tim and Nicole could never go buy. So we did have the garage sale today and cant wait to be a blessing to someone else with this money. How could we not serve the Lord I keep asking myself? If anyone every needs a ride I am here for you!!

1 comments:

Found you! LOL

I remember getting this phone call! You were so excited...as you SHOULD have been!

God IS good!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More