Sunday, August 8, 2010

Twitter and Facebook

Church was so awesome this weekend. We talked about what is Toxic in our lives. If you know me I love people and I love to be on twitter and facebook. I have been feeling lately that I am focusing more on twitter and facebook and what everyone else is doing and not giving my family 100%. So I am going to take some time off from twitter and facebook and love on my sweet husband and kids.


Do not become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops a well-formed maturity in you. Romans 12:2 Message

"Everything is permissible for me"-but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible for me"-but I will not be mastered by anything. 1 Corinthians 6:12

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More