Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Learning is Fun!

We started our first day of "Learning is Fun" aka school. The boys and I had such a beautiful day. I feel so blessed that I get to hang out with these sweet kids and learn with them. This is a picture of our new school/playroom.

Nathan is so happy to be in Kindergarten.
Micah loves being in Pre-K
We went to the library and played on the computers.
Read a lot of books.

They even got to check out their own books.

We made some awesome brownies.

We started our Five In A Row book.
This was the best part of the day. We did a science experiment with Diet Coke and Mentos.





Wow Learning really is Fun!!!!!!


















2 comments:

The coke thing was AWESOME! I gotta DO that!

Enjoyed reading this Nicole, loved all the pictures. I was homeschooled from 2nd grade on and just think it's cool that you are homeschooling your kids.

I also read some of your other posts too and am excited to read more!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More