Sunday, August 15, 2010

Science Museum

The kids and I got to go to the Science Museum the other day with some of our friends from LifeGroup. We had a wonderful time exploring together. While we were there I kept thanking Jesus for blessing me with wonderful ladies in my life that truly cherish their sweet children each day. I learn so much from them how to love my sweet blessings that the Lord has blessed me with.
Micah and his sweet friend.

This is a picture of all the kids.
Abigail was in heaven.
Flying to the moon.
Some of the moms I am blessed to have are Charity, pregnant with #5, Me, pregnant with #4, Michelle, not pregnant but blessed with 4, and Vanessa, pregnant with #4!
Eating lunch.
He loves to have his picture taking (where does he get that ha ha)
Abigail is 9 months old now!!!!
I love that they always play together.



This was fun!!!
Moms
Nathan asks me to clean his baseball shirt every day so his friends will see it.
She was out.
Time to go home=)



















1 comments:

I keep meaning to comment on this but had to get over how huge I am in those pics first! We had such a wonderful time, I wish we could do it more often.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More