Monday, September 7, 2009

My Simple Woman's Daybook 9/7/2009

Outside my window... the sun is out.
I am thinking... I like Tim being home all the time.
I am thankful for... Tim's surgery last Thursday for his kidney stones went well.
From our lesson plans... we are doing the book Madeline by Ludwig Bemelmans for Five In a Row, working on days of the week.
From the kitchen...
Monday- Chicken Pot Pie
Tuesday- Date night
Wednesday- Tacos
Thursday- Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Friday- Buffalo Chicken Dip
Saturday-Hawaiian Chicken Pasta
Sunday- Turkey Sandwiches
I am going...
Monday- Park with the family
Tuesday- Gym, Library, Educating For Life Meeting
Wednesday- Bible Study, Getting hair done, Church
Thursday- Gym, LifeGroup
Friday- Family Day
Saturday- Nothing
Saturday- Church
I am reading... Redemption by Karen Kingsbury
I am hearing... Tim paint Abigail's room
Around the house... Painting Abigail's room, putting counter tops in the kitchen, cleaning boys room.
28 1/2 weeks pregnant. Abigail will be coming the day after Thanksgiving Friday Nov 27th.


Join us every Monday here.

2 comments:

I am glad you have this blog so I can keep up with you:) I wanted to tell you we did 5 in a row all last year and also did 5 in a row for preschool. I LOVE It...so sweet, so fun.

And, I have a book I wanted to recomend...called, "Quaker Summer" by Lisa Sampson. I am on page 300, convicting...real convicting in an awesome way.

Hope Tim keeps recovering well. I still think fondly of our Bible study together.

Blessings, Sunny k

You look so stinking good girl!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More