Monday, September 21, 2009

My Simple Woman's Daybook 9/21/2009

Outside my window... the sun is out and its 85.

I am thinking... I can't believe my baby boy Micah will be 3 on Thursday.

I am thankful for... my husband that called us today to have lunch at the park and fly a kite.

From our lesson plans... we will be doing the book The Rag Coat by Lauren Mills for Five In A Row. We will also be going to co-op on Thursday morning.

From the kitchen...
Monday- Hawaiian Chicken Pasta
Tuesday- State Fair Food
Wednesday- Chicken and Rice
Thursday- Mexican night at LifeGroup
Friday-
Saturday-
Sunday-

I am going...
Monday- MOMS Group
Tuesday- Gym, State Fair, Parenting Q&A
Wednesday- Bible Study, Doctor, Church
Thursday- Co-op, Lunch with my mom, Ultrasound, LifeGroup
Friday-Family day!!!
Saturday- My shower
Sunday- Church

I am reading... Boundaries by Cloud and Townsend

I am hearing... Nathan talking to himself in bed=)

Around the house... cleaning out Abigail's room.

Join us every Monday here.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More