Monday, February 16, 2009

No Dr. Pepper for a week = 5lbs

Yes it is true I have not had Dr. Pepper for a week and lost 5lbs. That is not all I did, but that was a big part of it. This is what my week looked like:

Monday- Worked out Arms
Tuesday- Nothing (boys sick)
Wednesday- Worked out Legs
Thursday- Walked mile, bike 3 miles
Friday- Worked out Arms and Abs
Saturday- Nothing
Sunday- Walked mile, bike 3 miles, Abs

I also would eat 5 times a day. Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Snack, Dinner.

It was a great week and I learned a lot from Ryan. I am looking forward to this week and having No Dr. Pepper (ok thats not true, I cant wait till Sunday to have a Dr. Pepper)

1 comments:

You're doing so good! I'm proud of you. Losing weight is not easy. Keep up the good work!!! XOXO!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More