Monday, February 9, 2009

2 weeks

If you have seen me in the past few weeks you will know that I have gained 10LBS this past month (due to my meds I was on and eating). I am not taking the meds anymore but the weight did not go with the meds when I stopped.

I was talking to Tim's Associate Youth Pastor Ryan last night and asked him what I should do? He said eat better and work out! So he came over this morning (Tim and the boys where here too) and worked my butt off!!! He also went though my food and told me what I could eat today! I am really blessed to have him help me out and he is doing it for free.

I am writing this to ask everyone to keep me accountable to my eating and working out. If you see me eat or drink something bad in the next 2 weeks I will give you $1.00. That is a lot of money in the Knox family!

5 comments:

super! (ha! the word verification for your blog comments is, and I'm NOT kidding... ingest)

Ooh, great challenge! Good luck . . . I'll be watching. ;-)

Good luck! I'll be sure to come clean out all the Dr. P in your fridge! :)

If I can do this, you can too, Nicole! You'll learn to love to sweat...and eat a lot of fruits and veggies too.
I'll be thinking of you. :)

You are beautiful, Nicole. 10 Lbs or not.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More