Monday, December 8, 2008

SWITCH Leader Party

Last night we had 40 of our SWITCH leaders to our house for a Christmas party. I have been looking forward to this for a month. We are blessed to have a house that is 1,252 square feet big. Tim and I new it would be small but we think there is something about having people in your home. Yesterday morning I woke up REALLY sick. (I mean it was coming from both ends). So needless to say Tim had to clean, cook, and take care of the boys while I was in the bathroom all day and all night. Tim did a wonderful job, I am so proud of him!

On a said note Tim hired another youth pastor to help out with SWITCH, his name is Ryan Dowdy he is awesome!

1 comments:

I had so much fun!! You should've called me sooner and I would've helped Tim with all that stuff! Thanks for the party!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More