Monday, December 29, 2008

Nathan has FAITH

It was around 11:30pm Tim and I where talking in bed. I was talking to him about how much pain I was in. We didn't know it but Nathan had walked in the room and this is what he said:

Nathan: Mom whats wrong?
Me: Um,(thinking to myself how to tell a 3 year old I have a colon problem) mommy's poop hurts!
Nathan: Lets pray for it!
Me: Ok.
Nathan: Jesus please help mommy's poop not hurt, please help her to take her medicine, Amen.

The next morning Nathan ran up to me and said "you are all better right" Nathan has so much faith!!!!

4 comments:

So now the question is... "Do you?"

I'm praying for you and waiting to hear some good news. Hope you're feeling better. Love to you and the fam.

Amy

So sweet. I love little kids.

Are you thinking about going to the Homeschool Mom's Winter Summit? I might be more interested in going if I could go with a buddy.

How are you feeling?

We are back in town now, and I was just thinking of you. I talked to Tim after your appointment, and he said you were wiped out. I hope the new medicine will give you some relief. We'll keep praying with Nathan!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More