Monday, August 8, 2011

My Simple Woman's Daybook 8/6/2011

Outside my window... it is raining!!!
I am thankful... that Tim and I get to serve at Lifechurch.tv Midwest City
From the learning room... we just finished Pinocchio and started Treasure Island
In the Kitchen...
Monday- Spaghetti
Tuesday- Enchiladas
Wednesday- Rotisserie Chicken
Thursday- Baked Ravioli
Friday- Go out
Saturday- Buffalo Wings/ Hot dogs
Sunday- Sandwiches
I am going...
Monday- Library
Tuesday- Science Museum
Wednesday- Getting my hair done/ Church
Thursday- Swimming with co-op/Movie "The Help"
Friday- Going to The Knox's for cousins birthday party
Saturday- Latham birthday Party
Sunday- Church/LifeGroup
I am reading... The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Around the house... we have been cleaning and getting ready for "school" to start
One of my favorite things... is reading as a family
Here is a picture of us at the Jasmine Moran Children's Museum

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More