Monday, August 15, 2011

My Simple Woman's Daybook 8/15/2011

My Simple Woman's Daybook
Outside my window... it's sunny!

I am thankful... for our LifeGroup and all they have done for us over the years.

From the learning room... the boys started writing a chapter book. We are pumped to start "school" next Monday.

In the Kitchen...
Monday- Pizza
Tuesday- Chicken Salad
Wednesday- Church
Thursday- Going out
Friday- Mexican
Saturday- Pancakes
Sunday- Church

I am going...
Monday- Getting school supplies and Date with Micah
Tuesday- Swimming
Wednesday- Bible Study/ Church
Thursday- Taking kids to in-laws and going out with my love.
Friday- Spending time with my love and preparing for "school" to start.
Saturday- LifeKIDS conference
Sunday- Church

I am reading... The Scarlet Thread by Francine Rivers

Around the house... hope to clean out a closet

One of my favorite things... going on dates with my love

Here is a picture... of Tim throwing baby Abigail down the slip-n-slide

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More