Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Weight Watchers Online

I have to say I sure love having babies. I have loved being pregnant with all 3 of my kids. (I know I am weird) I have always gained the amount of weight the doctor says is good for me. This time with Abigail I gained 40 lbs!!!! Which would not be that bad but I was on steroids the month before I got pregnant and gained 10 lbs.

So you might ask why am I telling you all this? I need to write this out so I can keep myself accountable. I have started doing Weight Watches Online this week and signed up for 3 months. I have lost 25 lbs of the pounds I gained (from given birth) so I have 25 lbs to go!

1 Corinthians 6:18-19 Don't you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body.

5 comments:

I wish you the best in your journey to get your body back. I am on the same mission. Did you know that I gained 44lbs with Evan? I too have lost about 25 pounds but have not lost any in the past 4 weeks. I'm opting for the gym. Can't wait to see your progress at Christmas!
Amy

Good for you! And I can't believe I didn't know you were at Erin's this morning...I would have come to see you...and the baby ; )

You will do great, and remember, you already DO look great and you're only 25 pounds away from SUPER skinny, because you will be if you loose 25 pounds!

I concur with Vanessa. I know you'll be my inspiration come March! Love you!

Good for you. I am a huge fan of WW, that is how I lost my "baby" weight. I am now a lifetime member and am back going to meetings b/c I have put on weight. I have found that WW works when I do it! When I write the food down and my points, it works, however after a couple of good weeks I get over confident and start thinking I can mentally keep track of my points, then BAM I gain weight!
Stick with it and you will like it! I highly recommend the super fudge bars only 1 WW point, found in the ice cream section!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More