Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby Judah 6 weeks old

It seems like yesterday we found out we were going to be blessed with our 4th child. Judah William Knox was born 5 weeks early on January 31, 2011. This is Tim and I right before we went to the OR.

This is me after I heard baby Judah cry (he did not come out crying at first)
Baby Judah 5 lb 6 oz They had to take baby Judah to NICU because he could not breath on his own. This is the first time I got to see my baby.
and touch him=)
They told us he would be in NICU for 3 weeks,
Tim and I would go on dates to the hospital cafeteria in my wheel chair=)
We got to leave NICU after 4 nights!!!! God is GOOD.
The kids first time to see baby Judah.
first bath
I sure love his little feet
Picture with great grandma Janzen
baby Judah is so cool
my baby doll
6 weeks old today!!!! I feel so blessed that I get to be baby Judah's mommy.
















0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More