Saturday, June 5, 2010

Knox Family Reunion 2010

We went to Fin and Feather for the Knox Family Reunion and celebrated Tim's parents 40th Anniversary. We are so blessed to have such a sweet family. With most families you hear about all the changes younger generations want to do that are different than their parents and grandparents. Our heritage is so amazing and godly that we can't imagine doing anything different than to continue the legacy that has been happening for generations.

















































4 comments:

Looks like fun! We had a family reunion there once.:) I miss you, my Nicole. I was used to seeing you twice a week and now I'm having withdrawls

You all are such a precious family- love all the beautiful pictures.

We have our family reunion there every summer. We love it!

I'm having fun looking over your blog! I love when I find someone off the homeschool loop with a blog.

Really cute family pictures Nicole!!
Your children are gorgeous! You and Tim are cute too of course :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More