Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our Trip to the ER

Friday January 8, 2010 started off to be a great day. I, Nicole, was off to get my hair done and Tim was off to take all 3 kids to the church to ride their new scooters they got for Christmas. Around 11:30am my friend Ali had just taken the foil off my hair when Tim calls to say that Micah hit his head and that we were going to the hospital. Tim picks me up from the hair salon (my hair not fixed) and we run to the ER where we meet our LifeGroup friend Dr. Brett. Micah was a little sad but he did awesome and wanted me to take pictures so he could see it.





Dr. Brett put this medicine on for 45 minutes and we watched a movie in the waiting room. Micah could not feel a thing=)
4 stitches later and he was ready to go eat. I love having boys because you never know what the next day will hold. We have only been to the ER 3 times in 5 years.









1 comments:

Well, he is a Knox. So glad it wasn't any worse than that.
-Amy

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More