Sunday, May 3, 2009

You don't have a baby in your belly?

If you know Nathan he is just like me when it comes to talking to everyone we see. We will go to wal-mart and it will take us 15 minutes longer since Nathan and I love to ask people how they are doing. I have been pretty proud of how nice Nathan is to everyone till the other day at lunch.

Nathan: Hey, look you have a baby in your belly like my mommy!!!
Me: Come on Nathan we are going to be late. (praying the lady did not hear)
Lady: My baby is 40!!! (she was not happy at all)

Side note please forgive us if we ever say you look like you have a baby in your belly and you don't.

4 comments:

That's funny! We've had some moments like these as well.

sounds like she needs to lighten up! (literally, ha ha) and remember what it was like to have a little one.

That's hilarious! You have to love the innocence of little kids. That lady needs to chill out.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More