Monday, March 2, 2009

3.3.09

Outside my window... It is amazing, going to be 85 by the end of the week.

I am thinking... My back hurts and I might need to go to the doctor.

I am thankful for... My husband that took care of me and the boys yesterday.

From the learning rooms... We are playing and reading a lot!

From the kitchen...
Monday- Tilapia
Tuesday-Baked Chicken Parmesan
Wednesday-Pizza
Thursday- Picnic with Life Group
Friday- Tater Tot Casserole
Saturday- Grilled Chicken
Sunday- Chicken Stir-Fry

I am creating... Nothing, but maybe soon.

I am reading... Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson

I am hoping... We don't get sick.

I am hearing... Micah taking a nap and Nathan eating lunch.

Around the house... I need to clean, we are having friends over tomorrow morning.

One of my favorite things... Is reading to my boys.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Monday- Play
Tuesday- Play
Wednesday- Bible Study/ Church
Thursday- LIFT (homeschooling class)/ Life Group
Friday- Daddy's home, play, play!!!!
Saturday- Church
Sunday- Play

The Simple Woman's Daybook

4 comments:

Glad to see you joining in the fun on Mondays. :)

My back hurts to, well it doesn't hurt, I just can't feel my leg... I need to go to the dr. also...

I liked this post.. fun to see what you're up to

I'm so glad you're doing this now!

I'm sorry your back hurts!

Don't clean on our account. :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More