Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Husband


So last night at SWITCH I was talking with some of my sweet friends and I said something nice about Tim my husband. They started to laugh. I said what?? They said well we where just talking about you the other day and how you always talk nice about Tim. At first I was like oh I am sorry. But then it got me thinking. Why do I say nice things about Tim to people. Well its because its true!!!!! He is the best husband, father, and friend for Nicole. I wake up everyday and cant believe how blessed I am to be married to Tim Knox and how blessed my children are to have him as a father. I hope you feel the same way about your husband and if you are not married God will bless you with a perfect husband just like he did for me.



5 comments:

I love that! Did you read my blog? It's about speaking positively! And I completely agree that he is the best for all of you! Hope he enjoyed his present.

Haha! Tim is a very awesome guy!

You two are precious! Jerome and I have been married 10 years this August and he is my very best friend. I love to brag on him any chance I get.

Hey Nicole! like i said it is a great quality trait you have to talk so highly of your husband to other people. That is funny you wrote about it.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More