Wednesday, September 30, 2009

That was a good one

Sometimes after Nathan prays he will say "that was a good one."

The other day Nathan was wrestling with Tim like they do everyday and stopped in the middle of it and said this:

Nathan: Wait dad, does your back still have the stones in it and hurt?
Tim: No buddy, I am doing a lot better.
Nathan: Ok dad hold on (Nathan stood over Tim with his hands folded and prayed) Dear Jesus thank you for making my daddy's back all better and that he can wrestle with me. Amen. Ok dad lets wrestle!!!

I love that Nathan loves Jesus and KNOWS that He can make us all better=)


5 comments:

What a precious post. I love the Knox family.

So sweet! You're training them early to SEE God's goodness. So good.

unSo sweet! You're training them early to SEE God's goodness. So good.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More