Monday, September 14, 2009

My Simple Woman's Daybook 9/14/2009

Outside my window...it is 67!

I am thinking...the boys and I are going to miss Tim this week.

I am thankful for...my in-laws, the boys and I are going to spend a few days with them while Tim is out of town.

From our lesson plans...we are doing the book Lentil by Robert McCloskey for Five In A Row. We also start co-op on Thursday and I am teaching a PE class.

From the kitchen... We will not be at the house a lot this week so we will be eating at different places=)

I am going...
Monday- MOMS Group, my in-laws
Tuesday- In-laws
Wednesday- Bible Study, making dinner for a friend, church.
Thursday- Tim is having surgery to take out the stent, the boys and I start co-op.
Friday- Wedding rehearsal
Saturday- Nothing
Sunday- Church, wedding, SWITCH leader party.

I am reading...Redemption by Karen Kingsbury and Boundaries by Cloud and Townsend

I am hearing...nothing (the boys are taking a nap)

Around the house...I will be taking care of my love (aka Tim) after surgery and teaching my sweet boys!

Join us every Monday here.

3 comments:

I have the Redemption series(all 5 books) if you want them. Let me know.
-Amy

Sucks having dad out of town huh? How you feeling?

Enjoy your time with your Mom in law Luv yaxo

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More