Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Simple Woman's Daybook 10/5/2009

Outside my window... its cold and I love it!

I am thinking... I can't believe I am having Abigail in 7 1/2 weeks.

I am thankful for... the white dresser our friends Mark and Amy blessed us with for baby Abigail and for the time we went bowling last week as a family.




From our lesson plans... we will be doing the book A Pair of Red Clogs by Masako Matsuno for Five In A Row. Also, we will be going to co-op on Thursday morning.

From the Kitchen...
Mexican Casserole
Shepherds Pie
Pizza
Hawaiian Chicken Pasta
Lots of cereal (I want it for every meal right now, ha ha)

I am going...
Monday- MOMS Group
Tuesday- Staying home
Wednesday- Bible Study, Church, Youth Leader baby shower.
Thursday- Co-op
Friday- Taking the boys to mounds, Marriage Conference
Saturday- Marriage Conference
Sunday- Marriage Conference, Going to the lake for vacation!!!!

I am reading... Remember by Karen Kingsbury, Boundaries by Cloud and Townsend.

I am hearing... nothing the boys are sleeping.

Around the house... getting reading for vacation to the lake.

Join us every Monday here.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More