Monday, February 23, 2009

No Baby AGAIN

A year ago God started to change our hearts when it came to having more kids. Tim came home one afternoon after listening to Voddie Baucham and said to me "we are not going to use birth control anymore" That day was big for us because we started to think of our children as blessings and not just something "we" did when we wanted to.

All that to say we have not been on birth control for a year and I still have not gotten pregnant. Last week when I found out I was not pregnant for the 12th time, I broke down. I thought that it has to be something that I have done in my past for me to not have more babies. (my past is not good at all).

The Lord said to me that day "what past?"

It was a BIG day for me!!!

Right now I am going to love on my 2 sweet boys that the Lord has blessed us with.

11 comments:

Love you...continue to trust Him..He's never failed you yet. Praying for your hurting heart today.

I'm sorry sweetie. I have another friend who's going thru that and Kim knows ALLL about that!! Love you! Don't listen to the devil!

I'm praying for you and I love you very much!

Amy

That's the right attitude! Sorry it's so hard right now.

The waiting. It's hard. BUt when it does happen, this time will seem like a blip on the screen. I know, not real comforting right now.

Praying for you! So glad for your epiphany. =)

I know EXACTLY what you are going through, even though mine has been 7 times not 12, but we are still trying. I have been wrestling with the "past" thought too, and then God said what Natalie said... "don't listen to the devil" I am here for you if you need to talk, it's nice to have someone who knows what it feels like. God is good!

Oh, Nicole...I hate this for you. Praying for strength during this time, if you ever want to talk...love to, I've been there.

I'm so sorry. We're going to keep praying and hoping alongside you. Love you!

Hi Nicole! I have missed seeing you at Q & A. I am sorry for your disappointment :(. I don't know if I ever told you that it took us 4 years to have Davis. We can now look back and clearly see that it happened in God's perfect timing and it is amazing how he changed our hearts over that time. I did come to a place, by His grace, that I was able to accept that we might not have any more children. Then surprise...it seemed too good to be true, I was pregnant! Then Isaac came along just 23 months later.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More