Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fun Stuff

My sweet friend Ali http://theruhmans.blogspot.com/is doing this on her blog and I thought it would be fun. Ali is the best wife, mom, and friend there is. She teaches me something new everyday.

Outside my window...It is snowing

I am thinking...About going to Durango, Co in 2 days

I am thankful for...My husband that has taken care of me the past 4 days (the past 7 years)

I am reading...Don't Make Me Count to Three!

Around the house...Is fun, the boys and I played all day.

One of my favorite things...Is reading a book.

A few plans for the rest of the week: We are leaving for our family Vacation to Durango, Co. Tim and I will have been married for 7 years on December 15th. The boys get to play with snow all week long and be with there daddy and mommy.

3 comments:

awwww. Your so sweet! Hope you guys have fun on your trip!

I'll have to do that when I post the answers to my quiz!! I think you beat Seth and Taylor. Way to go!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More